Simplify the task of dealing with an IT audit. Mitigate the time and resources required to survive an audit by transferring responsibility of the infrastructure audit process.
- Transfer onus of responsibility to an IT providerOur Houston computer services assumes the responsibility of the entire IT lifecycle by supplying businesses with the necessary support, equipment and applications. And because we assume the full responsibility, we routinely meet the standards of third-party auditors such as PricewaterhouseCoopers™, Security and Exchange Commission, and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Pass along auditors to usIsUtility® clients never worry about the arduous process of an IT audit. Simply redirect your auditors to our Houston information technology experts, and we’ll take care of the rest. We enable your organization to mitigate the time and resources required to sur vive an IT audit.
- Complete an audit in hours - not daysWhile most IT infrastructure audits can take weeks – depending on the size of the organization – IsUtility®’s comprehensive reporting and documentation procedures enable us to complete an IT audit within a few hours in most instances.
- Gain an experienced teamOur Houston network security team is experienced in facilitating and expediting the security audits of many security-sensitive institutions and publicly-traded organizations. Our clients have the peace of mind knowing that they are working with an experienced audit staff.
- Become instantly compliantWhy risk the security of your data to chance? We expend the necessary resources to make sure your data and emails are never lost, which is why IsUtility® is the solution of choice for many security-sensitive and publicly-traded organizations. To stay up-todate with the latest legislative standards, we comply with the following: SAS-70, S-OX, HIPPA, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley.