Are you remote working with the same look, feel and speed as if you were sitting at your office desk?
Companies now, more than ever need the ability to continue day to day operations remotely. Xvand’s cloud hosted and managed IT system allows you to access a secure remote desktop with all of your applications and data in one place.
Here is what did not change for Xvand clients when the COVID-19 shutdown forced employees to start working remotely from home, much like other natural disasters of the past
- There was no change in how an employee logged into their office, virtual Windows desktop with shared file folders and applications;
- There was no change in the look of their typical office PC environment
- There was no change in the speed of the virtual work environment
- There were no changes in security for a system already designed to work in this manner
- There were no changes in service since most issues are all handled in the cloud by our HelpDesk
Are you sure your business is safe in this new remote connection world? Don’t compromise security for convenience
Our network security standards and procedures were built for remote access to the cloud and let you rest assured that your data and applications are running on the most secure environment around. Read more regarding our security & data protection best practices that have kept our clients ransomware and virus free since we started in 1999.
Security & Data Protection Best Practices
- Most ransomware and viruses are executable programs. The Xvand system completely denies unauthorized software execution within your IT network to help prevent ransomware and virus threats from even starting.
- Xvand customers also benefit from a comprehensive, security rich and highly managed firewall to protect the network from intruders.
- Email security includes Cloud Protection & Spam Firewall, MS Exchange Anti-Virus and Sandboxing of email attachments
- System-wide Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) includes most MFA supported software inside and outside of an Xvand session (working locally).
What’s Your New Future IT Business Model Look Like?
Capital expenditures in IT hardware will never be as cost effective as cloud allocated resources. Lean and mobile with an employee friendly user experience will be the only way one‘s business can survive in this new world.
- For remote working to mirror the effectiveness of office working; and
- To scale resource intensity up or down almost instantly
You want the best in reliability, service and security, don’t you? There are no sacrifices for this IT elasticity in an all cloud hosted environment by Xvand.
Ask our clients or try out our demo environment for yourself!!!
When originally built in 1999, our system was designed to allow people to work anytime from anywhere with a 99.99% uptime guarantee no matter the crisis or natural disaster.
- The highest levels of security available; and
- Quick resolution of most calls in less than 10 minutes by our local and personal 24/7, 365 HelpDesk